GTA V "Unable to initialize DirectX 9 Device" solution



Hi there!
I believe this question has been annoyed somebody for a while
But, you can follow the step below the paragraph .

Accroding to this solution, http://steamcommunity.com/app/271590/discussions/0/611703709830024441/#p2

"we have to get in registry editor and browse to 
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>SOFTWARE>MICROSOFT>DIRECT3D>DRIVERS and change SoftwareOnly to 0. Direct3D Accelleration was enabled and BAM in game"

Make sure you have to do is:
Click windows + R >> type "regedit" >> find HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>SOFTWARE>MICROSOFT>DIRECT3D>DRIVERS >> change SoftwareOnly to 0

It worked for me.
I wish you can enjoy game with me.

留言

  1. Hey, I tried it but I only have HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>SOFTWARE>MICROSOFT>DIRECT3D I dont have drivers folder, Plese help me!! thanks

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Raspberry pi 樹莓派系列 :安裝瀏覽器

『如何說出好故事|故事架構介紹|輕鬆做出大師級故事架構』

『目標管理|SMART原則|最有效的目標管理原則』